The Beautiful Of Miu Miu Butterfly Bow Satchel

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some girlfriends of mine have hobbies,like buying a lot of make-up,beautiful clothes and shoes.I am a little different from handbags on line and write something about them. I really appreciate the unique pieces of art designed by the elite designers. Sometimes i would spend one hour in searching for the beautiful handbgas and then spend two hours to appreciate them and write something about them.I am really a huge fan of them.Today i had the opportunity to take a look at the miu miu butterfly bow satchel. Many words can be used to describle the beautiful satchel, such as fabulous, speedy, classy looking, and gorgeous and so on. Of course,these words are not enough to praise the miu miu butterfly bow satchel. Vow, different people must have different words. The most important is that you feel sincerely like it.I usually appreciate a bag silently,except some sound of the keys. Miu miu butterfly bow satchel can be used as a tote but also a satchel.As a tote,it is a perfect model no matter its size and adornment.The double handles are easy for you to distribute the weight of the loot evenly in your hands. The butterflies on the sideways are the window of the bow satchel. The only adornment of the satchel plays an necessary role for the butterfly bow satchel. Do not miss the closure either. The zipper is the best touch for the bow. In other words, the bow is a chains bag. I have seen several chains bags before. Some of the chains bags are burdens to my eyes because of too many chains for a bag. I can not bear it, especially my near-sighted eyes. I do not mean finding fault with them. My reviews could not kill them.However, i do not think the miu miu bow is a burden to my near-sighted eyes. Vow! Do not forget it is a satchel too!When i was a student in institute,i always had a satchel under my shoulder.I still like satchel even after i graduated. I still have a satchel now, and i have it under my shoulder at least twice every week. I still look like a student when i have my satchel on. I like the feeling of being a student.To be frank, miu miu butterfly bow satchel is an ideal satchel. At least to me. The strap seems adjustable. What a humane design! Oh. It seems that i have said much about the miu miu butterfly bow satchel. Once i appreciate a bag much, i shall write down much. Pretty much i love this miu miu butterfly bow satchel.Check them: [phpbay]miu miu purse, 10[/phpbay]


Product reviews: http://ebayplex.com/the-beautiful-of-miu-miu-butterfly-bow-satchel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors