Easy corn casserole

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I love making this casserole. It really is a comfort food for me. Probably because of all the cheese in it. To begin, you will need to bring one cup of "O" noodles to a boil and then drain them well when they are done. Dump into a casserole dish, and add two cans of creamed corn, and two cans of corn that have been drained. Add 1/2 cup of butter to the mixture and 1 pound of velvetta cheese. Bake for 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
This casserole goes great with almost any meat. Serve it with burgers or steaks or grill up some chicken breast. It goes well with sliced ham as well. In fact I am taking it to Easter today and we are having smoked pork.
I think this is a great dish to take to pot lucks as well. Every child will love it as it is so cheesy. I can not get enough of it. It really is one of my favorites to make.

Product reviews: http://ebayplex.com/easy-corn-casserole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors